Monday, August 21, 2006

Home Sweet Home

On my way home I had a layover in Houston. I was a little bored so I walked around and got some Panda to eat. I was walking back to my terminal when I saw a familiar face. Is it really her? There's no way! There was Angela Olsen with her sister coming back from Honduras. We had the same flight but she sat three rows in front of me and it was packed so we couldn't socialize.
It was a nice trip home. I love airports and flying. Going through security seems to be one of the best parts. Sounds crazy, huh? I love it.
It's great being back home. I thought I would miss Tennessee and Georgia more, but I surprised myself how much I actually DO like Utah. The dry weather, the openness, the mountains, friends, family; it all adds up to "Awesome!"

Ready for school? I know I am! I'm taking some pretty interesting classes this semester. You want to know what I'm taking? Of course you do! Haha

1. Critical Introduction to Literature
2. Interpersonal Communication
3. Fundamentals in Acting 1
4. Creative Process and Imaginative Writing
5. Doctrine and Covenants or the Four Gospels (I haven't decided yet.)

That's a lot of big words, huh? It makes me sound smart. :P

I'm listening to "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves as I type this. I'm putting that fact to blame for my poor writing. I overlook what I'm typing here and I realize that what I'm writing sounds like I'm in junior high. Now I just need to spe11 thyngs like I nEv3r whent tu skool. Th3r3 w3 go.
Blech. Enough of that! That's gross! I don't have much to say. As long I have something to say, I will write. But with absence of thought comes absence of the pen (or keys in this case.) What I really should do is write and write and write until something takes form. Alas, I'm listening to music and only putting half an effort into writing right now. I'll have to write later.

No comments: