Sunday, April 06, 2008

MoTab, anyone?

Conference was great, no? 

I was listening to a Christmas CD today that my parents got for me a while back. It's called "Spirit Of The Season" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and featuring Sissel. Sissel, if you've never heard her, has probably the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, male or female. I went to this concert (the one on the CD) at the Conference Center a while back and was stunned by her voice.
There's a song on the CD called "Lux Aurumque". This is by far my favorite song on the album. We sang the same song in the state Honor Choir (yes, back in high school) in... 2004? Anyway, it's an extremely beautiful song. It's even one worth putting on repeat and listening to over and over (if you're like that). So that's what I've done for the past while. 
And I totally hit the wall a few minutes ago. By "the wall" I mean the wall you hit when you don't have any big responsibilities and "doing your own thing" gets boring. I've been trying to stay busy with reading and learning new stuff, but I just want to walk again dang it! *phew* ok, I'm fine. Such is life. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she that brazilian opera star?

sorry you hit the wall. i hate that.

Lauren Davison said...

So... i had a minor crisis, which I'm currently trying to resolve, but if I don't get any help, then my blog has changed to davisongoons.blogspot.com, with my photography blog being davisonphoto.blogspot.com. just f.y.i.

Phil Woolley said...

Sorry to hear about the blog. Sissel is from Norway. I know who you're talking about though but I can't remember her name...