Monday, July 31, 2006

I went to youth conference this last weekend and completely fell in love with the people here--don't worry ladies, I'm still single. ;) I had a lot of fun playing frisbee and going to workshops at youth conference and workin' my magic as always. I also gave a talk on Sunday on "Preparing to Serve a Mission." It went better than planned! I was shaking so bad before I got up that I nearly had a seizure in my chair. But then after speaking a few sentences I was able to loosen up. The closing hymn was "God Be With You Till We Meet Again" and I nearly cried during the whole song. It took a while, but now the people here feel like my family. And they are! They are all my brothers and sisters and I hope with all my soul that we (people in Tennessee, people in Utah, and people all over the world) will choose the right so we can all enjoy each other's company in the life to come.
Once again, I have to get off because my manager needs to use the computer (we're at the office) and I still don't have the internet. But look forward with hope! I WILL WRITE AGAIN! Hee hee hee... :)

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Phew, you know there, Phil, for a minute I was afraid you weren't single anymore. ;)