Monday, July 10, 2006

My Apartment Life

Hello again! I'm typing this at the office computer because the network that I usually bum the internet off of is down at the moment.

I got paid today! Yay! Getting paid makes me feel like I'm six years old and I'm finally getting the Christmas present that I've been waiting for all year. Oh yeah, pay day is Christmas day.
Only six more weeks till I get home! I return on August 19 at 11:55 P.M. I'm excited to come back and see my family and friends again. I love you guys! :) This has definitely been an adventure to remember and I still have six more amazing weeks to look forward to.

Guess what? Really... guess what? Ok, fine, I'll tell you. I'm going to the Atlanta, GA temple on Friday with all of the other youth in our stake! It's going to be one of those all-day workshop things. I've never been to a "temple workshop," so this will be another fun experience. I actually made the decision to go while I was at church yesterday. They've had this planned for a couple of weeks, but I initially declined and told them I planned on working that day. Then the thought came to me, "Phil! Hello? You're going to skip the one temple trip of the whole summer so you can WORK?! Absurd, I say! Go to the temple! It's necessary for your salvation and the salvation of others! The Lord will help definitely help you if you do what He says. He HAS to! Again, that is what makes choosing the right so powerful!" So, needless to say, I'm going to the temple on Friday and I'm PUMPED!

Well I gotta go. My sales partner, Kyle, wants to go home to his wife. But I will write again! You can count on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Phil,

It's been fun reading your blogs. I hope you have a great week and are blessed beyond your wildest hopes and dreams.

I love you and we all miss you very much. Keep the faith.

Love
Mom

Sara said...

phil, you're the coolest ever. horray for the temple. it truly is the greatest place on the earth. for the record it's always the best going to new ones. makes the trip even more memoriable. that's awesome.