Friday, March 21, 2008

The Cloverfield Effect

I saw Cloverfield tonight for the third time. I must say it was even better the third time! And I'll probably watch it a fourth and a fifth too! But out of the people who have seen it, many suffer from what I call the Cloverfield Effect. Caused by the jerky, bumpy camerawork, a lot of people suffer from the Cloverfield Effect (my fancy way of saying "motion sickness") from watching the movie. After the first time though, at least for me, the motion sickness tends to leave.
But for those of you who have yet to see Cloverfield but plan on seeing it in the near future (which you should!) I suggest reading over this article, "What's Behind 'Cloverfield' Illness?" It's a WebMD article! Talk about legit! 
So yes, Cloverfield may make you a bit queasy, but it's worth it! Enjoy!!!

      
     Enjoying Cloverfield!             might cause   motion sickness!   which can be cured by   Motion Eaze!
         (or a Coke, or robbing a bank)  
(seriously...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That article is great... if only we would have read it before we saw it... haha. I fixed the link. Thanks for the correction. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!