Monday, March 24, 2008

A Look At The Apple Tribe

I'm an Apple fan. Their stuff works! There aren't any compatibility issues. I click on a program, it opens! There's no ctrl+alt+delete. There's no "blue screen of death". I want my Mac to do something, it does it. IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!! So now, you may have guessed, I use machines running Windows as little as possible. I wouldn't call myself an Apple maniac, but I love their widgets (having an iPod Touch makes me want to get an iPhone and completely get rid of the phone I have now!) 
Here's a fun article about Why Apple fans hate tech reporters. I suggest Windows and Mac users alike should read it (and you Linux users too.) It's a fun look at why Apple fans can be defensive of their beloved products. 

To Steve Jobs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil! It's ironic that you posted about apple products because guess what I just bought Saturday--a brand new 24" iMac! We should have an apple party! :) I'm a fan, too. Hardcore. And so is Kirby. :) Good thing we're friends!

Phil Woolley said...

Sweet! I love those 24" hot-sweet-machines-of-love. And you married a good man, Lauren. Tall, dark, and a Mac fan, right? Haha

Anonymous said...

Indeed I did. But... I have to admit... it was my fault that he converted. Inadvertently of course, but beneficial all the same. It all started when I fell in love with the Macbook Air...

Phil Woolley said...

Haha what a great piece of technology...

Meridith said...

I would definitely call you a "Mac maniac" Phil. ;)

Finally you guys turned to the right side. Way to go, way to go.

Oh, and count me in for the Mac party.

Phil Woolley said...

Meridith, you have been our example of true enlightenment in the way of Macs. Thank you! MAC PAR-TAY!!